Crock Pot – Pot Roast Recipe
This Crock Pot – Pot Roast Recipe is one of the first recipes I ever learned. We love this pot roast recipe because it’s so easy and has very little prep, and it is really delicious. A good slow cooking recipe like this turns any inexpensive roast like a Chuck, rump, or arm roast into a awesome, tender piece of meat. Plus the potatoes and carrots are excellent as well.
- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 6 Hours
- Total Time: 6 Hours 10 Minutes
Crock Pot – Pot Roast Ingredients
- 3 – 4 pound roast of your choice such as Chuck, Arm, or Rump
- 5 Medium Sized Potatoes quartered. Peel if you prefer
- 5 Large Carrots coarsely chopped or 3 cups of baby carrots
- 1 package of onion Soup mix
- 4 cups of beef broth
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Crock Pot – Pot Roast Instructions
- Place roast in the crock pot
- Dump chopped potatoes and carrots around the roast
- Pour the onion soup mix and beef broth onto the meat, potatoes and carrots.
- Let this cook on high for about 6-8 hours depending on you crock pot and roast size.