Tater Tot Hotdish Recipe
A common variation of this recipe is to make this tater tot hotdish recipe with corn. Everyone has there preferences, and, I like corn, but it isn’t something I love in things besides some salsas.
My wife has made this tater tot hot dish with green beans quite often and this is equally as good. The vegetable you choose to use comes down to your personal preference.
In my video we used a cup of frozen vegetables and a can of green beans because we didn’t quite have 2 whole cups of the frozen vegetables. Don’t be afraid to experiment and mix things up with these recipes. Cooking is supposed to be fun and every family has different tastes when it comes to their family meals.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- ½ cup milk
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Brown hamburger in skillet - drain, salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the rest of the ingredients (except the tater tots) in a bowl
- Place mixture in a casserole dish (spray with cooking spray)
- Cover the mixture with frozen tater tots (1 deep)
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes in preheated oven
- Enjoy your tater tot hot dish!